Our expert hallway painters are ready to help you out
So your hallways need a makeover and you finally pulled the trigger? You want to restore the beauty of its old worn walls and ceilings and breathe new life into it by putting some new colour? What a great idea! We at The Dublin Painting Pros. are always ready to provide premium hallway painting services all across Dublin, including redecorating your hallways and ceiling.
The hallways play an important role in the overall beauty of your home because they bind everything together. The job of the hallways is to join the rooms together and set the vibe of the entire home. Selecting the perfect colour can also be a challenging task. That is why at The Dublin Painting Pros., we have expert hallway painters to help you out with that.
All us and receive a 100% free quote
Risk-free. No Commitments. We’ll be eager to know the work that needs to be done. And we’d be glad to contact you in your home or office to provide your free quote, at your best preferred time.
Or let us call you
Don’t worry, your privacy is 100% safe with us. Your personal info will be handled with utmost security.
Book your FREE consultation with our qualified painting surveyor
All of our work is guaranteed and we are fully insured
Call 01 912 0650 to schedule your FREE painting estimate
Why hire The Dublin Painting Pros for your hallway painting tasks?
- Operating for over three decades in the industry
- Exceptional reputation
- Very reasonably priced
- Industry-leading guarantees
- Dependable and punctual
- Quick, obligation-free quotes free of charge
- Local experienced experts
- Health and safety are key
- Large crews available for commercial projects
- Detailed preparation and thorough clean up
Learn more about two recently completed projects
Full exterior repainting
Our team was tasked with stripping old, chipped paint, prepping and repainting this 4 bedroom home for the Healy family in Clontarf.
Two of our teams completed a large renovation project involving plastering, wallpapering, painting and some small electrical work.
What some of our clients are saying about us
How do I prepare for hallway painting in my home in Dublin?
Before actually starting your hallway painting endeavour, you need to ponder on the following points to get the perfect design and colour for your hallways.
- Evaluate the lighting of your hallway. Is there an ample amount of light or is it a bit darker than the other parts of the house?
- Consider the colours of the rooms adjacent to your hallways.
- Are you planning to design some hanging accents on your walls?
- Are you planning to use some light fixtures? Take into consideration the design and colour of these items.
- Consider the height of the ceiling. Is it low or is it high enough?
- Are you using curtains or blinds? Consider their colours.
- Lastly, assess the type of flooring in your home. Is it Wooden, carpeted or tiled? If your floor is carpeted, are you changing them as well?
If not, then make sure the new paint colour would complement your carpet. Otherwise, it will affect the overall look of your home.
Running through all of these points means there can be a lot to think about before repainting your hallways. So, take your time in evaluating each part. To aid in the process of selection we can offer you our suggestions on the various colour schemes that are the trend right now in Rathfarnham.
Achieving the perfect paint choices for your hallways is essential. The Dublin Painting Pros. has been a long term provider of highly rated hallway painting services in Dublin for decades. We made a lot of customers happy with the excellent work that we do.
Take advantage of our 5-year insurance-backed guarantee
Your satisfaction is our primary concern. If there us anything you are not pleased with our hallway painting services then we’ll return promptly and repaint free of charge!
On top of that, our written, insurance-backed workmanship guarantees of up to 5 years. This makes us stand out from our competitors, as we are the only one offering this.
We have attained membership of these strict organisations
Call us to get your free quote…
Call us from 8AM to 8PM, 7 days a week.
…Or we can call you
Reputable hallway painting contractors provide essential tips
If you’re about to start painting your hallways, take a look at some of the tips compiled by our resident hallway painting experts, and be prepared for everything you need to know:
- If there is a limited amount of light getting through the hallway, stay away from using any dark shades or colours because doing so can make the rooms appear even darker.
- Using lighter colours will help multiply the limited sunlight by letting it bounce off the different walls.
- Take note getting enough lighting, particularly from the sun sunlight is an essential factor to feel good. Because of this, you must prioritise maximising natural light at all times regardless of which part of the house you are painting.
- We suggest you reserve the bolder designs for the individual rooms.
- Accentuate each room with some bold centerpiece and create a theme.
- However, for your hallways, we recommend keeping everything simple and minimal in colour and decorating. It is not a secret that using neutral colours will be your key in this stage.
- Choose your colour combinations based on the vibe you want to achieve for your home. Take note that different colours may evoke different feelings.
- For a more calming and relaxing mood go for a grayish blue colour as your main wall paint.
- Accentuate with light gray pieces or architraves to upgrade the look.
- If you are planning to have wooden floors installed or you already have one then a choosing warm mahogany will match well with this color combination.
- If you opt for a homey, warmer and cosy vibe, pick an off-white cream paint then accentuate with teal pieces to achieve that wonderful look.
- Most of the time, white can be considered as cold or uninviting, but with the proper decoration such as pairing it with and off white or almond colours, you can create an amazing look.
Schedule top-notch hallway painting services in Dublin & the nearby area
Contact The Dublin Painting Pros. and book the finest interior painting services in Dublin and the surrounding area. Not only are we able to give all the hallways in your home a new clean look, we also provide the following painting and decorating services:
- Comprehensive living room painting in Dublin
- Modern and fresh nursery painting service across Dublin
- Top-quality wallpapering services in Dublin
What’s more, our colour consultation service is completely free. This is our way of making sure the colours in your home don’t clash with each other. If you like the sound of all this, inspect our pricing online or contact our customer service reps and ask any additional questions you might have. They would be happy to help you out.
Wherever in Dublin and the surrounding areas you live, our expert hallway painters will arrive at your address, listen to your wishes, and render their services. It doesn’t matter if you’re located in Inchicore or Deansgrange, we’ll be there promptly. Contact us today!