Experienced nursery painting experts are here to help
Expecting a new member of the family gives a roller coaster of emotions from excitement to stress. Preparing for the baby’s arrival can be overwhelming to some. You will have to consider and organize a lot of things. Waiting for nine months may feel like quite a long time, however, when you are busy with the preparations for the new baby, you will not even notice the time go by.
An important part of the preparation is creating a nursery and deciding on its design. The planning for this room is vital as this is going to be the space where your baby will be spending a lot of time in. If you are planning to use a larger room, then you will also be spending a lot of time there arranging the baby’s clothes, changing nappies and so on. You will also need sturdy armchairs to feed your baby comfortably.
How do I approach my nursery painting endeavours?
You will have quite a lot of things to decide on when painting your nursery room in your Dublin home. Fortunately, The Dublin Painting Pros. are specialists in providing nursery painting and decorating services in Dublin. Our expertise is the key to knowing what to look out for, the perfect design combinations and the types of colours that are best for newborn babies and their parents as well.
Consider our brief rundown of the important notes that you need to consider when decorating or painting the nursery you have prepared for your baby. These tips will be your guide when discussing your plans with your nursery painter as well as when listing down things to buy if you plan for DIY. These tricks will also help you choose the best furniture and the perfect colours to use!
- Begin by deciding on a specific theme for the room. You can use a light green colour for an outdoor vibe or a baby blue shade for a relaxing underwater theme. By doing this, your focus will be narrowed down, making it easier to decide.
- It is ideal to start with choosing the curtains and cushions to be used first and then complement with the colour of the paints you want.
- The key to designing a room using the modern technique is to focus on one central point.
- The crib usually is the focal point but you could also put the focus on a large comfortable armchair or window seat.
Book your FREE consultation with our qualified painting surveyor
All of our work is guaranteed and we are fully insured
Call 01 912 0650 to schedule your FREE painting estimate
Why hire The Dublin Painting Pros for nursery painting?
- Operating for over three decades in the industry
- Exceptional reputation
- Very reasonably priced
- Industry-leading guarantees
- Dependable and punctual
- Quick, obligation-free quotes free of charge
- Local experienced experts
- Health and safety are key
- Large crews available for commercial projects
- Detailed preparation and thorough clean up
Learn more about two recently completed projects
Full exterior repainting
Our team was tasked with stripping old, chipped paint, prepping and repainting this 4 bedroom home for the Healy family in Clontarf.
Two of our teams completed a large renovation project involving plastering, wallpapering, painting and some small electrical work.
What some of our clients are saying about us
Take a look at our nursery painting and decorating tips
Most people fail to notice the ceilings of the rooms at home. That is because people rarely look at this part of the house. However, this is not the same for babies because most of the time, they are on their backs, especially during their younger years. Thus, enhancing the ceiling using beautiful and warm colours or even putting on some fun decals can transform the nursery into a lively one. Let’s see what else you should pay attention to:
- When deciding on the pieces of furniture to use, always consider their long term use as well as any permanent fixtures of the room.
- The baby’s crib will eventually change into a bed after some time as your child grows. You will need to consider leaving some space when you need to do the alterations.
- Using blackout curtains will be your best bet in making sure your little one gets a good night’s sleep. Even the tiniest ray of light that enters the room can disrupt your baby’s sleep.
- Painting the walls with eggshell is recommended instead of the usual matte finish. Doing so will help you clean easier.
- Although matte paint can appear great for your walls, it can easily come off even a very light wipe which may result in having varied shades of the paint.
- Choose paints for nursery painting that have a minimal amount or no VOCs to ensure it will not harm the health of your baby. Check this properly and don’t just quickly go for costly high-end brands. There are pricey brands that look amazing but are not intended for easy wiping when cleaning.
Thus, even tiny smudges will require touch-ups as compared to other brands that can easily be wiped clean with a rag. You may reserve those paints to use in other rooms such as your bedroom or main living areas.
Still undecided on how to paint your nursery? The Dublin Painting Pros.’s nursery painting services in Dublin provide the solutions to your painting concerns. Contact us for your free no-obligation quote today.
Contact us and receive your 100% free quote
Risk-free. No Commitments. We’ll be eager to know the work that needs to be done. And we’d be glad to contact you in your home or office to provide your free quote, at your best preferred time.
Or let us get in touch with you
Don’t worry, your privacy is 100% safe with us. Your personal info will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Stay carefree with our 5-year guarantee!
Your satisfaction is our primary concern. If there is anything you are not pleased with our nursery painting services then we’ll return promptly and repaint free of charge!
On top of that, our written, insurance-backed workmanship guarantees of up to 5 years. This makes us stand out from our competitors, as we are the only one offering this.
We have attained membership of these strict organisations
Call us to get your free quote…
Call us from 8AM to 8PM, 7 days a week.
…Or we can call you
Book comprehensive nursery painting services in Dublin & the local area
Painting your nursery is a task you want done beautifully, which is why it is always a good idea to hire professionals to do your nursery justice. Luckily, you can always rely on The Dublin Painting Pros. to render the finest interior painting services in Dublin and the surrounding area. Not only are we expert at nursery painting, but we also provide:
- First-rate bathroom painting service in Dublin
- Top-notch bedroom painting service across Dublin
- Premium wallpapering services in Dublin and the area
Additionally, we also provide a 100% free of charge colour consultation service. If all this sounds great to you, you can check out our prices and find additional information on our website, or contact our customer support team and ask them any questions you have. They will be happy to provide detailed answers to your inquiries.
So, if you’d like us to paint your nursery, just give us your location and we’ll dispatch a team of highly qualified professional nursery painters to take care of the job. It doesn’t matter if you live in Glasnevin or Stillorgan, we’re here to help you out. Contact us today!